Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It Actually Works!


So I'm sure you have seen the Axe commercials where there are girls that find guys with dirty hair and use the Axe shampoo to clean them in order to have "Girl Approved Hair" well I was a skeptic at first about this so I tried it out. Here's my story:

Last 4 days, I had off from work, I went out and I bought the Axe Dual Shampoo when I went to work today- Mainly Female dominated- I was getting nothing but complements on it, funny thing is I didn't change a thing, I didn't get a new hair cut, I didn't try a new hair style the only thing I did change was my shampoo I even had two girls ask if they could put their hands through my hair. My recommendation for shampoo, conditioners and styling products Axe all the way 100% and I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment