Monday, June 1, 2009

Bringing Sexy Back


One of the number one things guys worry about when going to a party or going on a date is being either a)over dressed or b) being underdressed and actually more often than not, and I'm sure all the ladies out there would agree with me, we tend to under dress.


What I've been seeing lately are guys are too afraid to make their look a little more classier. I really don't enjoy taking this guy as an example but for this case I really must. Justin Timberlake has literally mastered this look, its classy, elegant, comfortable yet it seems so casual.


Try this: a button down shirt (you can go short or long sleeve, preferrably solid color), thin silk tie (also solid color) and vest. This is a pretty common look but not very many guys wear it, so take advantage- you'll stand out, you'll look confident and you'll get noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment